Enjoy the Fort Worth Drive Thanks to These 5 2018 Jaguar XF Performance Features
It’s hard not to fall in love with the Jaguar XF. It’s got a head-turning exterior and an attractive interior. Not only that, but the 2018 Jaguar XF performance will have drivers across the Dallas-Fort Worth area finding any excuse to hit the road in this sedan.
Five of our Favorite 2018 Jaguar XF Performance Features
- The 2018 Jaguar XF features a standard 2.0L I-4 turbocharged engine paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission w/OD and auto-manual that delivers 247 hp. Additional engine options include:
- 2.0-liter turbodiesel engine that delivers 180 hp
- 3.0L supercharged V6 that delivers 340 hp
- Higher-output V6 that delivers 380 hp.
- The base gasoline engine gets an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 25 mpg/city and 34 mpg/highway.
- The speed-sensing electric power-assist rack-pinion steering helps you keep a better handle on your vehicle.
- The Jaguar XF comes with standard 18-inch wheels, and higher trims come with 19-inch wheels.
- As part of the Jaguar XF performance, you can take advantage of selectable drive modes for a more customized drive around DFW.
It’s Your Turn to Experience the 2018 Jaguar XF Performance at Autobahn Jaguar Fort Worth
With a variety of engine options, a solid fuel efficiency, and customizable driving, there’s a lot to love about the 2018 Jaguar XF performance. See the performance features in action when you schedule a test drive in Fort Worth.