Enjoy the Thrill of the Jaguar F-TYPE Performance
When you think sports coupe, impressive performance is one of the first things that comes to mind. Vehicles like the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE deliver a thrill on the roads of Dallas-Fort Worth. If you’re interested in what the Jaguar F-TYPE performance can offer, we’re taking a look at the different engine and transmission options, horsepower, torque, and more.
Jaguar F-TYPE Engine Options
- 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder automatic: This base engine delivers 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque. It goes from 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds, and it reaches a top speed of 155 mph.
- 3.0L supercharged V6: This engine is paired with an automatic or manual transmission. With the automatic it delivers 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque. It accelerates from 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds, and it reaches a top speed of 161 mph. The manual goes from 0-60 in 5.5 seconds.
- 3.0L supercharged V6: This engine option steps up the power and delivers 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque. It takes 4.8 seconds to go from 0-60 mph, and it reaches a top speed of 171 mph.
- 3.0L supercharged V6 AWD: The AWD version gets the same horsepower, torque, and top speed as the previous V6, and it goes from 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds.
- 5.0L supercharged V8: This option can either offer 186 mph or 195 mph depending on the trim, with the former going from 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds and the latter doing 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds.
Noteable Jaguar F-TYPE Performance Features
- All-Wheel Drive: This Jaguar model features All Wheel Drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics by Jaguar, which gives you better handling on any type of road condition in the DFW area.
- Driving Dynamics: The Jaguar F-TYPE has a rigid chassis, an electric power assisted steering system, and a forged double wishbone suspension.
- Brakes: The Carbon Ceramic Matrix Braking system comes from motorsport technology, and it’s the most powerful braking system ever fitted to a retail Jaguar vehicle. These brakes feature six-piston front and four-piston rear calipers and 20-inch forged alloy wheels.
- Technology: The Jaguar F-TYPE performance is boosted by driving technology, including torque vectoring for controlled braking, an available Electronic Active Differential for better torque management, and Adaptive Dynamics, which modifies the response of the F-TYPE based on your driving habits and style.
Put the Jaguar F-TYPE Performance to the Test in Fort Worth
Now that you know what engine options and performance features are standard and available, it’s time to visit our showroom and experience them for yourself with a test drive in the Jaguar F-TYPE. Take some time to see how the F-TYPE performance compares to the Chevy Corvette. Contact us or simply stop on by to our showroom in Fort Worth to buy or lease your F-TYPE!
More About Jaguar F-TYPE Features
When you think sports coupe, impressive performance is one of the first things that comes to mind. Vehicles like the 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE deliver a thrill on the roads of Dallas-Fort Worth. If you’re interested in what the Jaguar F-TYPE performance can offer, we’re taking a look at the different engine and transmission options, horsepower,…
The 2019 Jaguar F-TYPE starts at $60,750 MSRP and provides drivers in the DFW area with all of the features you’d expect from a luxury coupe or convertible. The Jaguar F-TYPE interior, in particular, was designed with your comfort in mind. Take a look at some of the key interior features in this sporty coupe…