2020 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE can comfortably seat up to five adult passengers. With two well-appointed and spacious for your passengers to spread out in, you will enjoy the time you and your family spend together inside of this luxury SUV! Learn what you can expect on your daily commute to the Tarrant County area in this guide from the team at Autobahn Jaguar Fort Worth.
Jaguar F-PACE Seating & Cargo Dimensions
The new Jaguar F-PACE for sale may be a driver-focused performance SUV, but it has an open and luxurious cabin. Let’s take a look at the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity and dimensions:
- Seats Five Passengers
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 37.8 in. / 37.5 in.
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd row): 57.7 in. / 55.8 in.
- Leg Room (1st/2nd row): 40.3 in. / 37.2 in.
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st/2nd Row: 55.8 cubic feet / 33.5 cubic feet
Jaguar F-PACE Interior Features
The Jaguar F-PACE seating features will make your Parker County more enjoyable. Even on the base trim, you’ll receive:
- 10-way power front seats with lumbar support
- 40:20:40 flat-folding rear seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Sliding panoramic glass roof
Drivers can expect premium synthetic Luxtec upholstery right from the start, and grained leather and perforated Windsor leather are available options as you upgrade. Sport seats and performance seats are both offered on select configurations.
What else can drivers expect from the higher Jaguar F-PACE trim levels?
- Jaguar F-PACE Heated Seats – Heated front and heated rear outboard seats are optional from the beginning. Heated front seats are standard when you opt for the Prestige trim, while heated rear seats remain optional until the Portfolio trim.
- Jaguar F-PACE Ventilated Seats – A ventilated driver seat is optional in the F-PACE, starting in the Prestige trim level. As with your heated rear outboard seats, this upgrade comes standard on the Portfolio trim, and above.
- Jaguar F-PACE Reclining Rear Seats – While the available Sport and Performance seats help to keep you firmly rooted when you’re pulling out all the stops, optional reclining rear seats make it easy to unwind!
The 2020 Jaguar F-PACE interior didn’t change much from 2019, but there are several new features that make this luxury vehicle a noteworthy consideration. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are now standard across the board! This year, you can also choose to have ambient interior lighting. New limited-edition models, including the F-PACE Checkered Flag and the F-PACE 300 Sport, also offer additional premium interior touches.
Explore the Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity in Fort Worth!
There are a lot of features and amenities that make the new Jaguar F-PACE a must-have vehicle for many drivers in and around the Fort Worth area. When you are ready to see what sets this luxury SUV apart from the competition, you will want to get in touch with our sales team to set up a test drive. Check out our Jaguar F-PACE lease deals before they disappear, and start browsing our new F-PACE inventory today!