Meridian™ Sound in Your Jaguar
When you’re behind the wheel of a Jaguar, no aspect of your drive should be anything less than extraordinary. In order to provide an auditory experience that’s every bit as satisfying as your vehicle’s powertrain, Jaguar has begun to offer many of their new vehicles with Meridian™ audio systems that leave nothing to be desired. Meridian™ sound uses strategically placed speakers and next-generation technology in order to render your favorite music and audio programs with clarity that rivals live performance, and once you’ve heard it for yourself, you won’t be able to settle for any other audio tech. Learn more below, then explore more technologies like Jaguar InControl® Apps™ at Autobahn Jaguar Fort Worth.
Meridian™ Sound Systems
When you drive with Jaguar, you’ll have the opportunity to explore three distinct Meridian™ audio systems. Compare and contrast them here:
- Meridian™ Sound System: Even the most stripped-down version of this audio system delivers 380 watts, as many as 14 speakers, and a dual-channel subwoofer. Exact features can vary depending on whether you select a Touch or TouchPro™ infotainment system.
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System: With the surround sound upgrade, you’ll benefit from 20 speakers, including a dual-channel subwoofer, all powered by 825 watts! Trifield™ technology, available only on Meridian™ systems, blends the left and right channels with the center and surround feeds in order to provide an unparalleled three-dimensional experience.
- Meridian™ Signature Sound System: The high-end Meridian™ Signature sound system, composed of up to 26 speakers powers your music with 1300 watts and a dual-channel subwoofer. This system includes improved Trifield™ 3D technology and uses Digital Dithering in order to construct the high-fidelity reproductions of your audio files, even when they’re a little rough around the edges.
In all cases, the system’s features and speaker arrangement may vary depending on what Jaguar vehicle you select.
Meridian™ Sound Technology
Technologies like Trifield™ and Digital Dithering allow your Jaguar to work smarter, and not just harder, when playing your music and audio files on the roads of Colleyville and Keller. Explore each of these technologies in depth before you visit:
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP): DSP puts each of your Meridian™ audio system speakers into communication with the whole. Each speaker processes the audio signal and works in concert with the others to provide the ideal mix and balance.
- Meridian™ Digital Dither Shaping: Whether you’re listening to the radio or playing lo-fi mp3s that you found online, you’ll find that things just sound better in your Jaguar. Digital Dither Shaping interprets every signal conversion and reproduces your music without loss.
- Trifield™ and Trifield™ 3D: Trifield™ technology intelligently blends the audio from the four channels–center, surround, left, and right–that comprise your Meridian™ sound system. With the Signature Sound System, standard Trifield™ is replaced by Trifield™ 3D, which manages speaker interaction in order to create the illusion of a wider, more spacious cabin.
- Meridian™ Cabin Correction: With Cabin Correction technology, your Meridian™ sound system will automatically compensate for unwanted noise. An advanced algorithm alters the sound produced by your speakers in order to mitigate the effects of your cabin’s shape and materials.
Your Music, as It Was Meant to Be Heard
If you’re ready to choose your next new vehicle, schedule a test drive at Autobahn Jaguar Fort Worth near Southlake to find out what Meridian™ Sound is capable of. While you’re at it, take a closer look at other top technologies like Jaguar inControl®. Whether you settle on a new SUV like the Jaguar F-PACE, or a new sport sedan like the Jaguar XE, we’re sure you’ll love what you encounter in your choice’s interior.
More From Autobahn Jaguar Fort Worth
Dallas-Fort Worth drivers looking for a performance-focused luxury sedan with excellent mpg ratings should look no further than the 2019 Jaguar XE. Delivering as much as 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway, the new Jaguar XE is a truly remarkable sedan. Explore the XE mpg in-depth with Autobahn Jaguar Fort Worth, then contact us to arrange your test drive…
The 2019 Jaguar E-PACE interior delivers improved style, comfort, and convenience to your Grapevine commute. This model comes with the latest tech and safety features to keep you safe and connected while on the road. And, there’s plenty of luxury included with a roomy cabin complete with amenity features and extra cargo space to bring…
Jaguar vehicles are defined by their dynamic and sophisticated styling. Along with that, the Jaguar logo is iconic for the same reasons. Around the DFW area, seeing that leaping cat logo instantly connects to the sleek, luxury performance cars that have made Jaguar one of the most notable automakers in the world. Take some time…